Episode 11: Your Best Client
Best client. Ideal client. Target market. Client avatar … However you think of it, finding and attracting clients who resonate with your brand and your company mission is an incredibly important part of creating a company that lasts.
In this episode, Lynn and Amanda discuss:
- Understanding your ideal client
- Marketing to a niche market
- Focusing on your ideal client’s pain points and how to serve them
- Free Target Market PDF found on thepursuitofbadasserie.com
- Casting a wide net vs focusing
- Is everything you are doing in alignment with attracting your ideal client?
- Attracting the right clients and repelling those who are not
- Know your niche
- You as an ideal client
- Training clients on how to treat you
- Depositing into yourself
- Pushing off growth duties
- Finding clarity to attract your clients
- Identifying your ideal
- Making a list of the good, the bad, and the indifferent aspects of your clients
- Make a list of what you do NOT like
- Start communicating properly
- Behavioral styles and how it affects your marketing
- DISC assessments
- Treat people how they want to be treated
- Niching down
- Who needs your service? Who can benefit the most from what you do?
- Loyalty and retention
- Service-based businesses
- It’s ok to get rid of clients
- Always be reviewing your target market
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.