Episode 04: Delegation
Delegation is such an important topic, that Lynn and Amanda covered it in two chapters of their book!
From helping to create a strong company culture to providing the opportunity to develop truly big ideas, delegation is essential for any small or large business owner to understand and implement … in the right way.
So what is the “right way” and how do you ensure that you are delegating to the “right” person” in your business? Listen and learn … and then activate your own strategies.
In this episode, Lynn and Amanda talk about:
- Why they have such a hard time delegating
- The pitfalls of delegating improperly
- The keys to delegation
- What you need to know before delegating
- Putting in the time to train
- Training in the process
- The importance of communication and patience
- Pro tip: Write it down
- Effective ways of delegating
- Having clarity on the end result
- Choosing the right person
- Trust and control
- Creating benchmarkers and check-in points
- Empowering over micro-managing
- Time/worth value
- What to delegate, when, and how
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.