Episode 09: Leveraging Your Peeps
The idea of “leveraging” can often be misconstrued as manipulating people. In today’s episode of The Pursuit of Badasserie: The Podcast, Lynn and Amanda discuss what exactly leveraging entails and how it can be particularly useful in your business relationships and collaborations.
Lynn and Amanda discuss:
- The intention behind leveraging
- Relationship capital
- Strategic alliances
- Referral partners
- Being strategic about the people around you
- What is in it for them?
- Having conversations around leveraging
- Give and take
- Focus on giving and promotion
- Finding the intention behind the leveraging
- Context and communication
- Trading services
- Do what I say, not what I do
- Perceived value
- Efforts vs. monetary returns
- Setting the context and the check-in points
- Time/worth value
- The one-night stand
- Thinking about the potential
- Brand ambassadors
- The bigger picture
- Leveraging in our everyday relationships
- Smarter not harder
- Finding deeper fulfillment
- Understanding your time
- Cultivating relationships
- Action items
- Receiving vs taking
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.