Episode 13: Goal Setting
We’re not that crazy about New Year’s Resolutions, but we absolutely LOVE goal setting! There are so many ways to approach your goals and goal setting, and we are here to help you tackle your goals in a way that works for you and is actually effective. After all, we want results and projected results, not just happy thoughts. Let’s get after it!
Today we talk about:
- Why we won’t like New Year’s Resolutions
- Cultural differences
- Manifestations and intentions
- SMART goals
- The controversy around goal setting
- Free download
- Amanda’s requirements: realistic goals and actionable items
- The Secret
- If you want it, will it come?
- Setting intentions
- Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
- Having clear goals and gaining clarity
- Allowing others to help
- Getting predictable results
- Goals, strategies, action steps
- Having check-in points on your path to your goal
- Holistic goal setting
- Set goals that are relevant to you, not others
- Bringing yourself to task
- Setting up milestones for your important goals
- 3, 6, 9, and 12-month check-ins
- Longterm success
- You don’t need a New Year, a Monday, a milestone birthday or any other reason
- What do you need to do today in order to get there tomorrow?
- Make it inspiring to you
- Action steps
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at email@example.com!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.