Episode 17: Why Have a Sales Process?
Why have a sales process? What even is a sales process? Sales are so important that we literally wrote an entire book on the subject! However, covering all of sales in less than half an hour would be impossible, so we are breaking it down into bite-size chunks, starting with the sales process, itself.
Why make one? What needs to be included? What are the specific parts? If you aren’t sure of your answers, then tune in and take notes!
In today’s episode:
- The difference between marketing, advertising, and sales
- Sales process vs nurturing sequence
- Bento boxing your sales process
- Asking for permission
- Navigating “no”
- Building trust and rapport
- Learning your client and their needs
- Understanding your own product or service
- The “if I build it, they will come” myth
- Action, process, and duplicating your desired results
- The power and problem with intention
- Sales pipelines and sales funnels
- Why have a sales process?
- Going back to the basics
- Parts of a sales process
- Target market
- Dealing with objections before you get them
- Reactive sales strategy
- Sales script vs sales process
- Objection-based selling
- Knowing what your sources are
- Proactive selling
- Contacts, actions, agreements
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Setting the next steps
- Asking for the sale
- Unicorn sales
- Stick with the basics
- Length of a sales process
- Trial and error
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.