Episode 18: Personal Agency and the Sales Relationship with Gregory Enjalbert
We are so honored to welcome our very first podcast guest, Gregory Enjalbert, who also happens to be a contributor to our second book, The Pursuit of Badasserie, The Sales Edition: Badass Business Sales Solutions.
Gregory is a global citizen and an absolute expert on Personal Agency, sales, and so much more. He is the founder of A Cup of CoFi, a business dedicated to helping you find peace of mind in your life and personal finance, and Co-founder and COO of the Agency Factory.
Today’s episode begins our series on SALES!
- How can we use active listening to build sales?
- How does trust affect your sales relationships?
- How do personal agency and autonomy reflect in sales and in your life?
Gregory is a wealth of information and we could have talked for weeks! Tune in to find out more about this incredible episode!
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Personal agency
- Life purpose
- The capacity to know you have choices in life
- Not feeling like a victim
- Helping others achieve personal agency
- Autonomy vs personal agency
- Living as a global citizen
- Language as a window into the way people think
- Cultural complexities
- Selling highspeed raillines in China
- Know, like, and trust in sales
- Starting with a relationship
- The importance of trust within sales
- Knowing how to buy and how to sell
- Building deep relationships
- Understanding the sales relationship and how to navigate it
- Active listening and powerful questioning
- Different levels of listening
- Verbal and nonverbal cues and what they really say
- Listening to the brain and the heart
- Traditional sales cliches
- Adapting offers
- The importance of pausing
- Pause, breathe, and formulate
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Being a good human being for each other
Find and follow Greg!
Gregory Enjalbert, Bangkok, Thailand
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.