Episode 21: Marketing to Sell with Jobe Neal
What is the difference between sales and marketing?
If you’re not quite sure, then this is the podcast episode for you! Today’s guest is Jobe Neal, a Marketing Strategist and Consultant who runs his own marketing consultancy and agency.
He has run and operated multiple 5 figures per month e-commerce businesses and now he helps service-based businesses to create content that converts.
If you are looking to create a sustainable and scalable marketing plan, then tune in!
And catch Jobe in our upcoming FREE 5-Day Sales and Marketing Master Series!
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- What a Marketing Strategist is and does
- The difference between marketing and sales
- Good marketing vs bad marketing
- Know, like, trust
- Creating a need
- Building relationships
- Vanity metrics in social media
- Target market and targeting your niche
- Saving time on the backend
- Measuring your leads and conversion
- Shifting your ideal client rather than targeting the ideal client
- Understanding your metrics
- Time Worth Value
- Conversion rates
- Investing in your business
- Navigating a new business
- Understanding an overnight success
- Focusing on marketing and sales for sustainability
- Being really clear on how you want to position your offer
- Creating value-driven marketing
- The impact of a successful client journey
Like and follow Jobe!
Digital Difference Makers: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Idcduk8dWomGJ7ws05Nw3
IG – @officialjobeneal
Tiktok – @jobeneal
LinkedIn – LinkedIn.com/jobeneal/
Facebook – Facebook.com/jobe.neal/
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at email@example.com!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.