Episode 25: The Elegant Simplicity of Growing a Business with Christine Campbell Rapin
How do you build an audience and why is that important to the growth of your business? Today’s guest, Christine Campbell Rapin, is a Business Success Coach and Lifestyle Strategist who is committed to reimagining and distilling the elegant simplicity of growing a business by getting clear on what is actually driving client conversion.
As the owner of CLEAR Acceleration Inc, and the founder of the online community Scale Your Business to 6 Figures & Beyond, Christine helps Service-Based Entrepreneurs reach financial milestones with integrity, patience, and grace.
Tune in as we discuss finding our non-negotiables, going back to relationships and experiences, and remembering that we cannot simply build our business, we must also build the lives we want.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Growing up in sales
- The importance of a good handshake
- The integrity of sales
- You get what you measure
- It’s not about the numbers
- How do we know our business can take care of itself?
- Watching people focus on the wrong thing
- Sales is the oxygen of your business
- You are always in a relationship and collaboration that’s leading to a result
- Integrity is a number one core value
- Did you show up well today? Did you treat people with kindness?
- Education is not enough–people do business with people, not books
- Three types of leader–which do you want to be?
- Building a business can’t be built on when it is convenient
- Starting from the right place
- The application of knowledge and the gap
- It’s not about leads
- Don’t just build the business, build the life you want
- Audience building essentials
- Two things predict revenue: how many people you are meeting and how many offers you are making
- Getting clear on who your target audience is
- Continuing to nurture even when you have clients
- Are you marketing yourself?
- Working with high-ticket clients
- Looking for ways you can serve and people you can help rather than hunting for clients
- High-touch and high-impact networking and outreach
- Speaking, networking, and events
- Are you capable? Are you credible?
- Don’t forget to make the offer
- Don’t speak from a place of enlightenment
- It’s simple, not effortless
- Why you need thinking partners
- You cannot see your own blindspots
- Desperate money never moves
- Going back to experiences
- Having the patience to wait for the right conversations
- Deciding what’s non-negotiable
- Just remember you are a human being
- You are your business
Find and Follow Christine:
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.