Episode 30: Acting While It’s Hot
Summer is almost here, but that’s not what we mean when we say it’s important to “act when it’s hot.”
Listen up, folks – in the cut-throat world of biz, you gotta strike while the iron’s hot! That means pouncing on opportunities before they slip through your fingers like sand. You snooze, you lose, and in business, that can mean your competition beating you to the punch. Plus, who wants to be a Debbie Downer and kill the buzz when you’ve got a rad new idea? The excitement and energy will get everyone pumped and ready to take on the world. So don’t be a wimp, be bold and take action when the time is right, or you’ll be stuck watching others reap the rewards.
Let’s talk about what it means to act while it’s hot and how to take action when others don’t.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Our apparent need for a thesaurus
- Missed opportunities
- The risk of striking while it’s hot
- Letting go of control
- The world is only moving faster
- Identifying opportunities
- Ryan Reynolds and his brilliant business strategy
- What’s hot and how to use that knowledge
- Adapting your marketing and advertising
- Freezing in fear
- The importance of fast-execution
- Figuring out the next steps
- Second-guessing yourself
- Creating your desired outcome without financial funds
- Implementation over expendable income
- Setting up systems to catch opportunities that are falling through the cracks of your business
- Sales Process
- Analyze where there are missed opportunities within your sales process
- Automate where you can
- Opening yourself up to receive
- Acting with integrity
- ChatGTP on the rise
- There is always an opportunity, whether it’s reactive or proactive
- Don’t hate the player, hate the game
- The soul of entrepreneurship is taking that leap
- Where can you fill in the gaps in your reactive process?
- Three levels of opportunity
- There is never a perfect time
- What’s the worst thing that could happen?
- Understanding the role of failure in business
- Moving your business forward
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at email@example.com!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.