Episode 33: Sales Stories
It’s storytime with Lynn & Amanda! Today’s episode is a little more casual as we tell some of our sales stories (notice I said stories, not success stories). This low-key discussion focuses on the learning opportunities of sales conversations and how we can adjust our skill and mindsets in any situation.
Let’s get after it!
In today’s episode, we talk about:
- Cultural adjustments
- Women in business
- Gender biases
- Closing the sale
- Getting over discrimination
- Overcoming ego
- Masculine personalities in women
- Cutthroat city business environments
- Island life on Maui and Big Island
- Killer mindset
- Adjusting your mindset
- Understanding behavioral styles
- Adapting to where you are
- Know your environment
- The myth of faking it
- Know your audience
- Grit and determination
- Scrappiness in sales
- How to navigate the gatekeepers
- Building your leads
- How sales haven’t changed
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at email@example.com!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.