Episode 39: Happy Podcast-iversary!
We are so excited (surprise) to celebrate our one-year anniversary of The Pursuit of Badasserie: The Podcast! Welcome to Season 2!
Can you believe it? It’s been a whole year since we dropped our very first podcast episode! Time flies when you’re having fun, and boy, have we had a blast! From sharing hilarious anecdotes to diving deep into fascinating topics, we’ve laughed, learned, and connected with all of you amazing folks and a slew of incredible business owners and entrepreneurs whom we have had the privilege to interview. We’re immensely grateful for the support we’ve received, and we look forward to continuing to deliver engaging content that educates, entertains, and empowers our listeners. We couldn’t have done it without your support and enthusiasm. So, here’s a big virtual toast to our one-year anniversary, and cheers to many more exciting years ahead! Thank you for listening!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Our whirlwind first season of the podcast
- Why we switched to weekly episodes rather than every other week
- Our Sales Series
- Monetizing our podcast
- Thinking ahead in your business
- Listening to and reading our own stuff
- What we get out of the podcasts
- The transition from every other week to weekly
- Finding people to interview
- How the interviews started and how they are going
- Control issues
- Ranking Top 10 in Southeast Asia
- Behind the scenes
- More to talk about
- Implementing what you learn
- Our Sales Masterclass Series
- Picking our favorite moments
- The evolution of our interview series
- RBF on YouTube
- Vocal warm-ups for “morning voice”
- Thank you!
Join the 5-Day FREE Sales Masterclass Series!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at email@example.com!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.