Episode 47: Audit Yourself
Happy Birthday, Lynn! In honor of Lynn’s birthday month, we did a show on something she does every year–a self-audit. We know, we know, it’s not the most glamorous thing to do on your birthday, but hear us out!
It doesn’t matter when you do it (though a birthday month is as good a time as any), but it’s important that you take a look at your life and relationships (business and personal) and slough away those that do not serve you.
So, let’s get after it!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The company you keep
- The processes you use
- Spring cleaning
- Taking a look at what’s working and why
- Moving forward in your life and business
- A reality check
- Reassessing what is working and what is not
- Having several points in a year where we are analyzing what’s around us
- Understanding your own audit process
- Where you are in your growth or your needs
- Amanda goes woo-woo
- It’s hard, but it’s worth it
- Do you analyze your life and business?
- Resetting your environment
All this and more on The Pursuit of Badasserie: The Podcast!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at email@example.com!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.