Episode 01: Imposter Syndrome
Imposter syndrome is never fun. In this episode, Lynn Howard and Amanda Furgiuele discuss how imposter syndrome starts, what it affects, and how to deal with these feelings in a more productive way.
Based on Chapter 15 of their book, The Pursuit of Badasserie: How to Create Badass Business Abundance, this topic will resonate with anyone who has put themselves out there and felt the fear of self-doubt.
Join them in this passionate discussion of imposter syndrome and all its triggers and traits.
In this episode we talk about:
- What imposter syndrome is
- Who is and is not affected by it
- How perfectionism and over-achieving play into imposter syndrome
- Angsty, teenage Amanda
- Recognizing imposter syndrome
- Toxic relationships with ourselves
- Doing the self-work
- Surrounding yourself with the right people
- Grace and compassion for yourself
- The “yes” people
- The key to overcoming imposter syndrome
- Two sides of imposter syndrome
- Action steps
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
- Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW wherever you listen!
- Have a question? CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE.